Thursday evening, I have updated that at 4880, we will witness selling pressure but Nifty if crosses 4892, it will touch 4912 - 32 range.
Nifty Future made a high of 4917 once it crossed 4892.
For today, the same range is to be considered.
At 4880, we will witness selling pressure. Nifty will display strength only above 4892.
On Thursday evening, I have mentioned that the target for McDowell is revised to 700 and the stock may face some resistance at 600.
Friday NSE Close of McDowell-n is 599.6 though on higher side it touched 630 mark.
On Thursday, I initiated a buy in InfyFuture at 2600. However, it failed to sustain 2600 on Friday and recommended to book loss at 2591.
Also mentioned on Tuesday that the week would be of the "maine bola tha" kind KIDS' week.
Many stocks which had been falling for more than 10 weeks show some strength and bounced back sharply.
(refer the post)
Stock for the day is SBIN.
the stoploss for the trade has to be kept at 1803.
No comments:
Post a Comment