As mentioned on Tuesday, Mcdowell show the sharp upside momentum during the week.
I have recommended a Buy at 515.5 with stoploss of 505 for a target of 600 for the week.
Today McDowell Future made a high of 593.
I suggest to hold the stock further.
If tomorrow, NSE Cash manages to close above 580, we can increase our target level to 725 which is its 21 week Exponential Moving Average. However, the resistance would be seen at 600.
Today during the last half an hour, I initiated a Buy on Infy at 2600 NSE Cash price.
The daily chart of Infy
A gap-down opening and a steep fall followed by.
The indicators suggest a smart pullback on Friday 13th Jan.
Expect Infy to bounce upto 2666 -70 level tomorrow.
On 11 January, I initiated a sell on TCS.
Today, with a low of 1070 on NSE Cash segment, my target is achieved.
On 11 January, I initiated a sell on TCS.
Today, with a low of 1070 on NSE Cash segment, my target is achieved.
Please check today morning posting.
I have mentioned the entry point for Nifty future is 4819 - 25.
Check today's Nifty future low. It is 4818.
Well, here onwards, the best entry point for Nifty buy position is 4757 - 68. However, 4779 is also a support for the Nifty future.
Yes, at 4878 selling pressure would be seen.
Crossing 4892 would take Nifty future to 4919 - 4932 levels.
Crossing 4892 would take Nifty future to 4919 - 4932 levels.
No comments:
Post a Comment